EGYPT RIGO CONCEPT BSPTS region
Schedule 2024- Rigo Concept BSPTS Courses
Level 1: Rigo Concept BSPTS. Basic starting positions, general and specific principles of treatment, predefined strategies of correction, sagital alterations and scoliosis 3D nature.
This level lasts 6 days, 8 hours per day, a total of 48 teaching hours, where theoretical and practical explanations are combined.
Specific objectives at Level 1
Train the student to:
- Describe the general principles of the Rigo Concept BSPTS.
- Establish the specific principles to treat the scoliosis.
- Define the correction strategies needed for each specific case and at each of its treatment positions.
- Develop a treatment plan appropriate for the clinical and radiological aspects specific to the patient.
- Select the basic starting positions (supine, prone, decubitus lateral, sitting and standing) depending on each curve pattern.
- Carry out the treatment of the patients based on the treatment and correction principles 3D of Rigo Concept BSPTS during the treatment positions and put it in tension appropriately for each curve pattern.
There will be a written exam at the end of Level 1, and certificate.
To access Level 2 it is necessary to pass this Level 1 exam as well as preparing and presenting to the BSPTS-Educational Committee a ‘Case Report’ during the time between Level 1 and Level 2.
For the Level 1 course: Spaces are limited on the course so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Maximum number of student: 12